Wanna convert MP4 to OGG freely without losing quality? Then you need a standard video converter with professional video editing/conversion features. When you search the internet for MP4 to OGG converters, you will find more than 200 programs capable of performing this task. The majority of them are below standard. And this has made people frustrated and not interested in OGG media files any more. For this reason, we were prompted to research the internet for the best video converting toolkit. Here in this article, you will discover the best MP4 to OGG video converter (both desktop and web-based) you can use for your projects.
Part 1. Best Free MP4 to OGG Video Converter for Mac and Windows
Aicoosoft Video Converter is the best video converting/editing program you can use for your MP4 to OGG file conversion and vice versa. It has rich editing features such as filters, effects, backgrounds, and many more that you can use to edit your images so they look attractive and professional. You can also use it to compress your HD video files with zero quality loss at the fastest speeds you could ever imagine- 30X fast. The high speed of conversion is attributed to the built-in GPU accelerator and Multicore processor. Another amazing feature of this software is that it can be used to make screencast videos. With these amazing features, Aicoosoft Video Converter isn't compatible with the Linux OS. However, it works perfectly on Mac and Windows OS.
- It supports MP4 to OGG conversion and more than 1000 video/audio formats that you can convert your media files
- Built with GPU accelerator and Multicore processor which enhances the speed of conversion and compression to about 30X
- It has an intuitive user interface with a drag and drop feature for you to easily add video/audio files that need conversion or compression
- Compresses HD files with no quality loss
- Supports the download of video/audio files of any format from over 1000 video sharing websites
Step by Step Guide MP4 to OGG by Aicoosoft Video Converter
Follow the stepwise guide below to convert MP4 to OGG with Aicoosoft Video Converter:
Step1Download and Install Aicoosoft Video Converter
Go to the official website of Aicoosoft Video Converter to download and install a compatible version of the program on your PC. Wait a while for the download and installation bar to complete, then run the program.
Step2Import MP4 File
Use the drag and drop feature on the program interface to import your desired MP4 file. Alternatively, you could use the Add Files option to perform the operation.
Step3Select an Output Format
Choose your desired output format from the thousands that Aicoosoft Video Converter supports. Select OGG for this article.
Step4Convert to OGG
Next, click on the Convert button to start the conversion. Wait for the progress bar to get filled and then click on the file to preview it.
Part 2. Free Way to Convert MP4 to OGG without Quality Loss
Instead of installing video converting software on your PC, you can use web-based programs to convert MP4 to OGG without losing quality. Though there are many online programs that you can use to do this, we’ve picked just two of them: CloudConvert and Zamzar. Let's take a look at the features, pros & cons of each program.
CloudConvert is a professional web-based video converter with over 200 media, ebook, document, spreadsheet, presentations, and archive formats. Unlike other web-based programs, CloudConvert is highly secured- third parties can't access your files from the website. Also, it converts with high quality.
- It's an open-source program with high-quality conversions
- Ensure the utmost security of your files so intruders or third parties don't access them
- Supports more than 200 output formats that you can choose from to convert your files
- No download or installation is required since operations occur over the net
- Maintains the quality of your files
- It's highly secured
- The user interface is clean and simple
- Speed of conversion depends solely on the stability of the data network
- Doesn't support the download of media files directly from video sharing websites
- Can't be used to convert or compress HD files
Zamzar is another web-based video converter with an open-source feature. It doesn't only work as a video converter, you can also use it to convert audios, ebooks, and images as it supports 1200+ file formats- the highest you can find for any web-based program. Zamzar has the best customer service. The technical support operates 24/7 to help customers resolve any issue.
- Converts MP4 to OGG easily and quickly
- It supports more than 1200 file formats that you can select from
- It has a friendly user interface
- Doesn't require software download or installation
- Ensures that your files are highly secured
- Compatible with all PC including Linux, Mac, and Windows OS
- Converts and compresses audios, videos, images, and documents to 1200+ formats
- It's free to use
- It doesn't support batch conversion or compression of files
- The converted file is available for download for at most 24 hours. After then, it will be cleared from the database
- It's selective of file size- only files with size less than or equal to 100 can be converted
- The speed of conversion depends on the speed of your internet connection
Part 3. Frequently Asked Questions
Below, you will find some frequently asked questions which will act as extended knowledge to help you convert MP4 to OGG:
What is OGG?
OGG is an audio container format with an unrestricted design that provides efficient manipulation and streaming of HD digital multimedia. It's compatible with Windows Media Player, Apple QuickTime Player, VLC Media Player, and RealPlayer.
Can I play OGG on Mac OS?
Yes, of course. OGG is supported on Mac OS. You can download and play OGG files on your PC without converting them to MP4 or other output compatible formats.
With the 3 powerful video converters shared in this article, you can easily convert your MP4 files to OGG for free. However, the Aicoosoft Video Converter is the best of them all as it provides you with an excellent sheer speed. Alos, it maintains the quality of your files during conversion and compression.