Are you ready to convert MP4 to 3GP with high quality in 2021? Keep reading Most Effective Ways to Convert MP4 to 3GP.
There is no doubt that MP4 is the most versatile media format for storing video and audio files globally. This digital multimedia container format allows you and me to stream videos over the internet without stress. Also, it supports the storage of still images and subtitles. It's compatible with all gadgets such as Mac OS, mobile devices, and Windows.
3GP on the other hand is a container format for storing videos on mobile devices. It's an old media format designed by the Third Generation Partnership Projects for sending videos in MMS form on 3G and 2G smartphones.
MP4 is better than 3GP, but you may want to convert MP4 to 3GP because you own an old mobile device that doesn't support MP4. Below, you will find the complete guide to convert MP4 to 3GP.
Part 1. Quality Video Converter: Aicoosoft Video Converter
Aicoosoft Video Converter is a powerful video converting toolkit built for the conversion and compression of media files like MP4, 3GP, AVI, ISO, JPEG, PNG, and many others. This professional software can also be used to record and edit videos and audios. It performed all operations at a speed faster, 30X, than any other program without compromising the quality. It allows you to download media files of any format from more than 1000 video sharing websites.
- It supports over 1000 media formats like MP4, MOV, 3GP, AVI, and more that you can select from to convert and compress files
- The user interface is made clean and simple so everyone can easily navigate around it
- It converts and compresses media files 30X faster due to the built-in GPU accelerator and multi-core processor
- Maintain the quality of converted and compressed files
- Allows end-users to convert multiple files at the same time without error- batch conversion is supported
- There isn't a limitation on the size of files to convert or compress
- Supported OS: Mac and Windows 7/8/10/XP
Guide to Convert MP4 to 3GP by Aicoosoft Video Converter
Check out the stepwise guide below to convert your MP4 files to 3GP using Aicoosoft Video Converter:
Click on the link above to visit the official website for Aicoosoft Video Converter to download and install a compatible version of the program on your PC. Launch the program to execute MP4 to 3GP conversion.
Import your desired MP4 file by clicking on the Add Files option or better yet, use the drag and drop feature found on the program interface.
Select your target output format from the list that Aicoosoft Video Converter supports. For this article pick 3GP.
Next, click on Convert to commence the transformation of MP4 to 3GP. Wait some minutes for the process to complete, then tap on it to preview
Part 2. Convert MP4 to 3GP Effectively Online with 3GP Video Converter
For those who don't want to install software, you can use web-based programs to convert MP4 to 3GP with zero quality loss. Many of these programs are available on the internet, however, we will introduce you to three simple but yet powerful ones.
CloudConvert is a professional web-based program designed for users to convert video and audio files from one format to another with quality maintenance. The program is handy, fast, and secured. One of the major drawbacks of the program is the inability to convert multiple files at once- doesn't support batch conversion.
- It is handy and supports drag and drop feature that you can use to easily import media files to convert
- Converts and compresses both video and audio files
- Download, installation, and registration are not required
- It's free to use
- Over 500+ media formats are supported by this service
- The rate of conversion or compression depends on the stability of your Internet connection
- Doesn't support the conversion of multiple files
2. Files Conversion
Files Conversion is one of the most popular programs used for the conversion of media files of any format. This freemium toolkit works perfectly on all gadgets such as Windows, Mac, smartphones, and tablets. Registration or installation is not a criterium for end-users to make use of this program. Features such as the limitation to file size upload and absence of batch conversion aren't supported by the program- some of the drawbacks.
- Allows you to convert, compress, and edit media files like MP4, 3GP, MP3, JPEG, and many others
- Compatible with all gadgets
- The conversion speed is average and depends solely on an internet connection
- Doesn't support the transfer of files to iOS devices and Android
- There is a limitation to the size of the file uploaded on the program
- Just a few basic formats are supported
ConvertFiles is another video converter with an array of video, audio, and archive formats that you can convert your files to. It has a user-friendly interface with a drag and drop feature to import files. After the successful importation of your files, choose a target format, then hit the Convert button to commence the conversion from MP4 to 3GP. So easy. Mind you there is a limitation on the size of files you upload (A maximum of 100MB).
- Converts to over 1000 media formats at a fair speed
- It doesn't require download or installation
- Multiple conversion isn't allowed on the program
- You need a strong internet connection to enjoy the program
- Doesn't support files with size over 100MB
Now you know the most effective days to convert MP4 to 3GP without compromising quality. You were introduced to four programs in the article, which do you find easy to use? Should in case you are confused about what program to use, we recommend the Aicoosoft Video Converter. It's fast, simple to use and internet independent. Try it out now!