How to install an audio driver on Mac computer
Step 1Install Soundflower on Your Mac
- Download Soundflower through this link Soundflower-2-0b2.dmg on your Mac, click it to open the file.
2.. Double click this Soundflower icon, a window will pop up soon, tap “OK”
3. You will enter “Security & Privacy” window, click “Open Anyway”
4. Then, just click “Open” continue.
5. After that, the Soundflower will be installed successful.
Step 2Set your sound output on your Mac
- Find and click “Audio MIDI Setup” through this path Launchpad -> Others, click "+" in the lower left corner to add a “Multi-Output Device”.
2. Check “Soundflower(2ch)” and “Built-in Output” in Audio Device, and choose the middle one in this column of Drift Correction.
3. Go to System Preferences -> Sound，select “Multi-Output Device” in Output.
Now, you can record your screen with audio without any problem.